- Active: Between 1864 to 1962
- Operator: Denbigh, Ruthin and Corwen Railway (DRCR)
- Next station North: Ruthin
- Next station South: Nantclwyd
Eyarth station is situated on the Denbigh, Ruthin and Corwen Railway (DRCR) which was incorporated under an act of July 1860 opening in stages between March 1862 and October 1864.
Eyarth station opened with the second section of the line to come into use, between Ruthin and Gwyddelwern, on the 6th October 1864.
The station was 8.5 miles from Denbigh and and close to the village of Llanfair Dyffryn. Situated on the west side of a country lane Eyarth station was provided with one low platform on the east side of the line on which stood a two storey building that contained a booking office and staff accommodation including a house for the station master.
A single storey brick built waiting room was provided at the south end of the station and a single storey wooden waiting room and lamp room was provided at the northern end. Because of the stations remote location it was also provided with its own well so that water could be accessed.
A small goods yard was provided at the south end of the station and there was a goods loop on the western side of the line.
When the station first opened the DRCR ran its own train services but by 1866 the company was in financial difficulty and services were provided by the LNWR. The LNWR formerly absorbed the line into its ownership on the 1st July 1879.
In 1875 Eyarth Station was served by three trains in each direction on weekdays which ran between Corwen and Denbigh.
By 1904 the Eyarth was served by five trains in each direction running between Corwen and Denbigh. The service frequency remained the same in July 1922 there being departures for Corwen at 9.17am, 12.25pm, 3.50pm, 5.37pm and at 8.22pm.
In the other direction the trains ran through to Chester departing at 8.28am, 11.22am, 2.03pm, 5.24pm and at 7.24pm. There was no Sunday service.